Season: March 1st thru beginning June .
Fees: $125.00 per athlete
Track and Field is open to any child in Grades 1 through 8 who either attends the Parish school OR is registered in our Parish.
Contact Coach Patrick Nipper firstname.lastname@example.org
Speed, Strength, Endurance
With nearly 150 participants, Track & Field is the largest CYO “team” in our Parish. Despite our size, we evaluate and develop individual talents within the team context and consistent with CYO values of sportsmanship, community and respect. Registration/Release Form
Let’s Start Running
CYO Track and Field is open to all children registered in the parish who are in Grades 1-8, regardless of which school they attend. The track season runs from March 1 through the end of May, with meets beginning in April at various local tracks.
- Practices from March through May at the Council Rock South High School track
- At least 4 “regular” season meets in which every child competes in multiple events against athletes of the same age and gender
- Offers field events such as the long jump, high jump, triple jump and shot put
- Includes races ranging from the 100 yard dash to the 1,600 Meter (Mile) Run with various relays (4×100, 4×200 and 4×800)
- Participates in the Hike for Hunger and other community service projects
- Team members can compete for positions on our select Penn Relays team
- At the conclusion of our “regular” CYO season, our athletes have the opportunity to compete in and “advance” from, a Region 19 (Lower Bucks County) Meet to the Area “C” (Bucks County and Eastern Montgomery County) Meet to the Archdiocesan Championship Meet at the University of Pennsylvania’s Franklin Field.